9370 Sunflower Ln.
Boise, ID 83704
- From Fairview Avenue and Maple Grove, north on Maple Grove ½ mile, west on Sunflower Lane ¼ mile
- Sunflower Community has three entrance streets (Patricia Lane, Iris Lane, and Currant Lane).
- Community office is open by appointment only.
- Please call the office to arrange time.
- 62 spacious home sites with cement driveways and patios.
- Community clubhouse with pool table, picnic area, horseshoe pit
- Within a two mile radius: restaurants, entertainment, major shopping, medical facilities, post office, banks, city bus service
- Community Rules and Regulations
- RV storage area – limited to availability, assigned by owner or manager
- Monthly rent includes water (United Water of Idaho) and sewer (Boise City).
- Available directly from utility are electricity, natural gas, telephone, cable TV and trash.
- House pets allowed.
- Please see Community Rules and Regulations for specific requirements on size (nothing over 20 pound, 15 inches high), fencing and clean-up – pet policies are strictly enforced.
HOME SET UP:
- On vacant lots, no home older than five years.
- If other than new, must have approval of the community owner/manager.
- Metal or approved skirting is required.
- Awnings and/or canopies must be approved by owner/manager, and must compliment the home.
See community rules and regulations for the specific details about the rules and regulations mentioned above.